- Amber Oud. The perfume I've been itching for... I need it in my life!
By Kilian and available via Saks.com and LuckyScent - $185 for the refill package is a lot easier to rationalize than a full bottle.
- Resistance bands and light handweights to enhance my workout. Critical.
- Another pricey perfume, but another that simply must be added to my collection: Ramon Monegal's Cuirelle, a soft and beautiful leather that ranks in my Top 10 (can be picked up at Penny Lane Perfumes and at the moment they're offering 25% off!).
- Sea salt caramels. I need some. Yes, they are seemingly in direct opposition to the hard work I've been putting into working out and losing fat, but everyone deserves a treat! Dark chocolate truffles would be a satisfactory alternative.
- Skincare refills. Yes, I have resorted to asking for skincare for gifts.
- Argan Oil by Wildwood Soapworks ($24.95). I'm literally out of it and tweaking. It's my skin salvation! I also use it to soften my hair and detangle the kids'.
- More salvation: Philosophy Help Me ($18 / $47) keeps my pores clear, fades dark spots, and softens fine lines. I'm nearly out. Help me!
- PK Perfumes. I've never tried this line, but the scent descriptions are enticing. I'd love a go at the sample pack ($25).
I am considering making this wishlist a monthly thing, since there are always so many cool things on my radar. What have you spotted and coveted lately?